After School Guided Study
Students who attend can benefit through:
- Certified teachers can help students with homework questions and reteach specific concepts that may be unclear.
- Students are provided a quiet space to concentrate on schoolwork.
- Great routine helps students complete homework right away before they get home for the day/prior to the weekend to accommodate busy evening schedules.
- Study assistance for tests – teachers can drill and/or run through flashcards with students to help remember key concepts.
Access to School Resources
- Students can utilize computers, iPads, printers, WiFi in order to complete class assignments.
- Textbooks, notes, and other supplies are readily available without having to bring home heavy, loaded down backpacks.
Working With Peers
- Whether as part of a group assignment or simply collaborative learning, students have ample space to work with their classmates on class assignments.
- After school snacks provided
- After school activity bus can bring students home at 4:30 (additional paperwork required)
If you are interested in having your child participate in before or after school tutoring, please contact the Main Office.