Welcome to the 2017-2018 Webpages for Fourth Grade!
In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
Students will be coming home with Ipads soon. Please remind your child to charge it each night, so it can be used in school too.
Please follow the tips below to ensure a proper charge.
- Shut down everything on the Ipad. No apps should be left open. To do this double click the home button and then using your finger, slide the app upward off the screen.
- Shut down the Ipad itself.
- Plug in the Ipad cord fully; you should see a green battery on the screen with a lightning bolt.
- Plug in the keyboard making sure the keyboard is turned off.
- If all else fails, remove the case to charge.
Apps used frequently in class and assigned for homework:
Reading Wonders and the Ipad
Your child is in a classroom that is using Reading Wonders and utilizing its online resources. Below is the information for logging on with your student at home.
Your child’s individual password will be taped into the last page of his or her planner.
Moby Max to practice it all!
We also use Moby Max:, I highly encourage students to visit this website to earn badges. Each badge earns the student five Dojo points and the site is extremely educational!
Spelling City is the new kid on the block!
This new website is a pretty wonderful tool! This site incorporates all of our Spelling Words for the Reading Wonders program plus the vocabulary and then some. I was able to put all of the states on the site too. The students just log in and choose the Spelling list for the week and they can play games, study flashcards, and even take a test over their list as the program will read the words aloud to the student. This is so amazing!