Grass Lake School
Learning Resource Center
In the Learning Resource Center, we strive to make our library a welcoming place where students can learn, explore, and have fun!
Some of our goals include:
- Foster the love of reading
- Encourage the pursuit of personal interests through reading
- Support student achievement of curricular goals and objectives
- Support teachers in their delivery of curriculum
- Empower students to become discriminating users of information
- Provide up-to-date resources in a variety of formats
- Promote academic excellence and instill academic integrity
Most importantly, we seek to inspire students to become lifelong learners and readers!!!